View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anybody caught cheating before? How did you deal with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker1231 View Post
because girl B started by stealing you while still with girl A. So she is insecure and always afraid of you doing that. and I can imagine a relationship that is always full of suspicion is energy-draining and not peaceful
Actually if you analyse the underlying emotion, the short term emotion is the same. If a girl leaves her bf for another guy or if a guy leaves her gf for another girl, the third party will feel an immediate ego boost. Wow I am attractive enough for someone to leave their gf/bf for me. I feel wanted and attractive. Short term wise not much different for the 3rd party guy/girl.

Long term wise will be very different. Many guys will not hesistate or worry much to pump and dump the girl they woo over. But for the ladies, once they kenna pumped, they worry about kenna dumped. The insecurity they feel will be much more and may increase over time.

I've seen how such 3rd party ladies behave in marriage should they eventually get married. They will try to lock up the guy by making it painful for him to leave her (women's charter, control freak about family finances, using the kids to threaten the husband, decouple the property to be in her name, belittle the man in public just to show who wears the pants in the family etc)