View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1478 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of
Re: Anybody caught cheating before? How did you deal with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Actually if you analyse the underlying emotion, the short term emotion is the same. If a girl leaves her bf for another guy or if a guy leaves her gf for another girl, the third party will feel an immediate ego boost. Wow I am attractive enough for someone to leave their gf/bf for me. I feel wanted and attractive. Short term wise not much different for the 3rd party guy/girl.

Long term wise will be very different. Many guys will not hesistate or worry much to pump and dump the girl they woo over. But for the ladies, once they kenna pumped, they worry about kenna dumped. The insecurity they feel will be much more and may increase over time.

I've seen how such 3rd party ladies behave in marriage should they eventually get married. They will try to lock up the guy by making it painful for him to leave her (women's charter, control freak about family finances, using the kids to threaten the husband, decouple the property to be in her name, belittle the man in public just to show who wears the pants in the family etc)
3rd party lady are super insecure and it make your life a living hell. better think twice before getting with one.