View Single Post
Old 09-05-2024, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Last weekend, went for a JB day trip with a friend. She used to be a senior sales personnel at Zara back when i was working part time there. She is a chinese Malaysian PR as was married to Singporean with 2 kids. Was somewhat afraid of her as she was my direct supervisor and she could get fierce. But over time we got along better and became closer once i stopped working there.

She's the assistant manager now in her early 40s. Divorced from her husband a few years back just before covid.

We go to JB together along with some former Zara colleagues quite frequently. This time round, most cant make it so it was just me and her. After our usual makan, shopping and massage, we decide to return back to SG. We saw departure traffic was quite bad with the skies getting dark. Decide to stay the night at JB hotel and head early Sunday morning instead.

Glad to say we got naughty and unloaded 3 loads deep in her that night 😁 Been a while since i was taken care of by a milf. Spent the entire Sunday resting and recharging
Who initiated the “naughty”? Any chance you share some details 😜