View Single Post
Old 11-05-2024, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Elite Club Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimez5472 View Post
Thanks for the reply ! Usually I get a room when I go to GCs and open a pacakge since can keep for a year. oh wow, so they actively reject your advances and dont take off their top kind like at Pimp? Not much fun then right ? haha Whoa, 9-10/10 quite a high rating; if benchmark against Pimp how isit like ? Would you go back Elite if given the choice? Thanks !
Most Gclubs (Gentlemen) girls in Bangkok don't go wild and definitely won't take off top in the same manner as PIMP. These clubs are very similar in concept to the hostess clubs (kyabakura) in Japan. PIMP is the exception and strictly speaking, does not fit into the label of Gclubs in Bangkok. The owner/boss is a white guy and it operate more like a high-end premium gogobars. The girl quality in PIMP is better than gogobars but a notch below clubs like ELITE and MCLUB (formerly MONTE CARLO). If you ask some of the girls in other Gclubs, they will tell you they would not work in PIMP for obvious reason.