View Single Post
Old 18-05-2024, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 22
Evilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 186392 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/bei-bei-massage/

This is my 2nd FR for Bei Bei. I visited her again after 3 months and her sensual part got me really relaxed. She now uses her pair of cute titties to roam all over my back and blow into my ears and i can feel the tingles down to my waist, like a real life ASMR experience. Her massage also on point, and will focus on the parts of my back which is more sore. Afterwards, i turned around for the happy ending. I lie facing the ceiling, while she caress my balls and my rod adding different variations and pace to her strokes. I have not released for 2 weeks and couldn't last long even though i tried to tahan and in the end i shot like 12 or 13 pumps of cum. She used tissue to wipe me clean, before i proceed to shower myself. All throughout, really high GFE and able to chat well. In Out 56mins.
Ohh she back! Time to pay her a visit! Still same location along the legendary bents road?

Btw, anyone know is W coming back??