View Single Post
Old 05-06-2003, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Re: Counter No 2 - Dangerous Ground

TheUnforgiven falls into BKK gongtao
Chapter 3

I normally find frenching a WL whom I have just met a little awkward, but we frenched like we have been kissing partners in our past lifes. It was slow, sensual and passionate and the raging passions inside me started to stir. I immediately took a strong liking for this girl.

All this while, SC's girl have already taken off some clothes and was sitting topless on his lap. Min got a little bolder and likewise sat on my lap facing me. She pretended to hump me and let out moans as if we were having sex. I reached out to french her again while she continued her humping and moaning.

After playing around with the girls, having some drinks and singing a few songs, bro SC decided to go for his BJ while I declined mine, intending to take this girl out later for ON. I don't like to waste a shot on a BJ alone as I prefer unloading inside a girl.

After about 40 minutes or so, we decided to leave the place and asked for the bill. The freakin thing came out to be about 3500baht in total for 3 freakin beers and 2 girls. The freakin nuts and the fruits cost us 200baht each, not to mention some hidden service charges which actually means it was more of 500+baht for a girl to stay with you for 40 minutes.

I would have fucked off from this place without returning under normal circumstances, but I was really smitten with this girl and took her out all the same for an extra 3k baht. SC had to go off to settle some stuff and suggested I go over to Nana with Min instead of him bringing me. After bro SC went off, I then stepped in the cab with Min and headed off to Nana Plaza...

Last edited by TheUnforgiven; 05-06-2003 at 08:36 PM.