Old 13-05-2008, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
petertan51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Oriental looking 23yrs old local chinese, Chloe

Listen up!! Chloe is a gem!!!. She has that kind of oriental look u see in movies. Sms TE wat gals is available today and he say Chloe. He told me I wun be disappointed with her looks. and yes, I was so happy with her that I gonna book her for a rtf.

When I first saw her, I was stunned with her looks, she got that oriental look but she told me she is sporean chinese. So we bathe and TCSS for a while before going to action. Found her to be very eloquent in speaking and very knowlegeable too. We were debating who should be the next US President. haha. ok now the action

Chloe was service oriented. She took out for me my clothing and then she was staring at me naked and wanting to eat me up soon. In turn, she allow me to strip her piece by piece, by then I already marikita. We both already naked, she start to french me with lots of tongue action. then she go down slowly to my nipples and lick it. can say she is quite expert at it

Then she proceed to give me a nice blow job with deep throat and balls sucking and this carry on for a good 5 mins. Told her I wan to service her liao. So she lie down and I proceed to kiss her and french. We were frenching like long lost lovers. hehe. Then I went down to her breast area and suck and lick her nipples. Her breast is not big though so cfm not for boobs lovers.

Then I went down to her pussy area and give her a good tongue lashing. Great no smell and her juice was tasty. By now she is already very wet. Then she took the initiative and do a 69. wa damn song man.

I told her I buay tahan liao. So she quickly put the cd for me and rode me on top. Her riding skills was good and ride me like a cowboy. Then she really enjoyed herself and say that she abot to cum liao. and guess wat, she shudder!!!. Wa first time, see a FL shudder before she cums.

After she cum, I told her my turn to cum. hehe. Change to missionary and pump her with fast strokes. I came in no time after frenching and looking at her cfm looks. Her brief stats

Name: Chloe
Race: Chinese
Height: 161cm
Weight: 45kg
Looks: 7.5-8
Boobs: B- cup
Body: 7
Frenching: 7.5
Bbj: 7
FJ: 8. I like when she shudder before cums.
Damage as stated by TE
RTF: 100% cfm but got to save up first. hehe