View Single Post
Old 15-05-2008, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 23
Bobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to behold
Genuine Massage by Guangxi gal $60/2 hrs

Got her contact through a fellow bro here.
Contacted her yesterday and booked her at 2pm slot.

Checked in Hotel 81 in Lorong 15 and sms the room and within minutes, she knocked on the door.

Not bad looking, short and for fleshy, with big eyes and her hair bundled up.

I removed my clothing leaving my brief, she asked if I need a shower and I replied no. She proceed massage immediately. Asked me which particluar area need special attention, i told her the neck area and she start to concentrate there, using medical oil. I would rate her massage skill above average. She does know about this trade. And she is not those piano style. Good strength and cover the entire body. Good money spent $60/2 hours and $20 for the room. Will definitely return for her good skills. Definitely worth trying.

Check with her how come she did not massage me in bra and panty as what I heard from the bro here, she replied saying that she is here to massage and not to offer other services, so it is better not to give a wrong signal to the customer. Good answer. She will leaving at of June according to her. She is definitely worth a try. Many thanks bro for the contact. If you want good massage, she is the one.

Name : Yu er 9 from Guangxi
Looks 6
Age 25
height 150
Weight 55 ( she told me)
Boobs: cant tell at all as she is with clothing
MAssage : 8/10
Damage : $60/2 hours $20 for room