Old 20-05-2008, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
CheongStar2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Oops Bro Dominic, sorry i have not replied or posted any comments on your views. REally lack of time dude.

Bro Dominic, are you just Bro Dominic or Saint Dominic?

Oops Bro Dominic, you stayed in ANGE LES ONLY for 1 day? Why? Its heaven dude. 7-8 day is the best. But if you really cant do that then 3-4 days is also not bad. Yes if Bro Dominic can do it anyone else can do it too. AC is pretty straight forward. Its like you apply the formula and get the result. Add to that everything is pretty much cheaper compared to Manila. The formula is :
1) Arrive at Clarke
2) Check into a reasonably priced hotel
3) Land up on Fields.
4) Eat - Drink - Shag
5) Next day go back to step 3 again.

Yes there is nothing much to do unless you want to go a little further to Mt Pinatubo. There are many volcanic mountains with sulphur laden lakes that make a very pretty sight 2 hours or more from Clarke.

Or if you wish to see Highlands more beautiful than Genting visit Baguio. They even have strawberry farms there. And getting around Baguio is via a jeepney. But not much cheonging.

ACCOMODATIONS

PAcific Breeze and Central Park Hotel??? I need to figure out where that is and why not if there are pretty ladies? Instead of BFning one of the SYTs, i would not mind tipping these pretty ladies the equivalent of a BF.

EAT

Dude for good food you have Flavours of China at SM Mall. Delicious if you reminesce about all good things back home and there is also Shanghai Palace near a local mall. I forget the name of the place.

There is also a food court at SM Mall if you are on a budget. But i believe ChowKing and Jolly Bee are really bad for health. My friend remarked during our stay there thus about their local food:
1) Most deepfried
2) High in Salt/preservatives
3) Very Saucy (the cheap versions are used...meaning maggi cube variety). And the sauces serve as something like gravy!!! I dun seem to get it!!!

Bars Quote
sometimes i make a little chat and buys a drink to get more info. usually once i get a ladies drink, the girls are more helpful in helping me do a selection. most of the bars are really crap with some real fatties. but a few are good. i stopped in TYPHOON the longest because they really got some real sweeties.

Yes dude the best way to go about things is to buy an LD for a waitress. And you get a truck load of internal info after that. Most of the waitresses (although they have a quota too) dun generally get LDs. So they are happy to oblige you when you buy them one and generally reel in loads of info.

I did not check out Typhoon last time. But i am returning soon in a months time to AC. So if you guys wanna join me let me know. My dates are fixed already but will reveal only in PM.

Quote GIRLS
i merely had 1 girl for the 1 nite i stayed. i hang out at typhoon quite a bit drinking and having a merry time with a couple of girls. quite a few lookers 'dancing'. i actually chose one of the petite waitress but she ran off with some koreans. oh well.... i took another waitress on the recommendation of her friend. she's less attractive but perky and quite fun. try getting those girls with the 'happy go lucky kinda attitude. they tend to be more fun. she say she only do short time but will wait till i sleep before she leaves. i prefer sleeping alone anyway. hanky panky around. second round, she ask to taste me. swallows up every single droplet. best blow i ever got.

Dude you are lucky arent you? You got the best blow ever? Just to add on the same remarks choose those girls with the happy go lucky attitude. They are fun and they perk you up as well. YEs they have this thing about running away with Japs/Koreans/Ang Mohs in that order and finally choosing us if there is no one else. Quite a few rejected me too. What a piss feeling man!!!

GETTING OUT

In Manila you can conveniently use the LRTs. Its actually quite easy and reasonably informative. The best to deal with Manila taxi drivers is to agree to an upfront rate (especially then you wont be liable to pay in excess in the event of a traffic jam. Atleast thats what the locals do i was told)