Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
vanillaspice79 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Chatting with Samsters about Batam

Dear Samsters,

How are you? My name is vanillaspice79 and I'm an Australian student doing research on Singaporean guys who go to Batam. I'm interested in talking to you about your experiences in Batam, where you go and what it's like.

I want to invite you to contact me and chat about your experiences. If you are willing, what I would like to do is for you to either PM me here, or email me at [email protected]. If you would prefer to chat in a chat room, here or somewhere else like gmail chat, hotmail chat etc that's fine as well.

I understand that you may be a bit sceptical about this request. Please be assured that I'm not out to criticize any guys who go there, or portray your activities in a negative light. I'm genuinely interested in knowing about your experiences. I also want to point out that I respect the rights of all Samsters to being anonymous, and will ensure that all of your information remains confidential so that no Sammyboys will be identified.

If you would like further information about the project, or about who I am, I can send you an individual information pack. I look forward to chatting with you further!

Thanks very much for your time,

vanillaspice79