Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alf98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by domz View Post
hi there again

while we were swimming the boyz went missing with their syt . . finally i ended up with 2 of them .. cant remember their specs but one was early twenties n the other late twenties....anywayz we got into the shower together n started ...... just when things we getting heated the bell rang one of my buddies chased two girls away so they joined us ( which fucked up my session) so another hr passed n finally sent one girl home n convinced the other 3 for a sweeet 4some ..... as we were a little high things started out well as i started bonking the young one the door bell went off again.... this time it was the waitress from doll house....so i went out the room trying to get rid of her ....as i was doing the boyz n their syt's came around ......so we got ready n left to have dinner n some drinks....

at dinner we decided to let 8 of the syt's go ......n look for newer ones....again we started to bar hop..... cant really remember the bar names but most of them r ok esp during off peak

as usual my buddies were quick at bf ......n i wuz busy getting wasted to release my disappointment .......finally got to a karaoke joint called blueberry hill......n thats where i found my thrill.....this time i bought the mamasan the lady's drink and invited her , her ' cousin' n the chick i barfined n 4 other syt that my friends bf from various bars

then got back to my room opened a bottle of chivas n did some karaoke in the room....at about 3 we adjourned to our individual rooms

what can i say my chick was great she was just waiting any time any style name it she's on

things not to miss 1) pork chop in dr holmes
2) tanduay 12 or 5 with coke
3)any of the chicks ... try to be yourself n try not to be too calculative .... be reasonable and all will be well
4) n the 'v' girls dont waste the limited time that u have
Yoo!!! Bro!!!! This is the best of your writing......if U can write like that in 1990's will be be getting distinc every time lah........Hahhahhahaaaa
Bravo Cheongster!!!!