View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
18 years old nice figure SYT chinese local that deepthroat, Vivian

I met this gal more than a month ago but decided not to recruit her untill later. My impression of this gal is that she's a very straight forward gal but a pleasing one. She will listen to whatever is told and execute it accordingly. She belongs to the SYT look and has a very nice body curve, the smallest waist of all my gals! Oh, did i mention that she's very fair? The reason why I didn't recruit her was that she was under Bonita and due to some reasons, she came under me shortly after with the full acknowledgement from Sis Boni. So now I present to you Vivian, the obedient one!

Name: Vivian
Race: Chinese
Height: 162cm
Weight: 45kg
Vital Stats: 32B-23-33

Do's: BBBJ, deepthroat(without gagging), cunnilingus, french kiss, fingering, CIM.

Don'ts: No anal. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

She doesn't take Indians, no offence.

She has no tattoo. She is a very light smoker and i had already instructed her that she is not allow to smoke within an hour before each appointment.

She is willing to do 3somes of 2 gals to 1 guys, at a higher rate. Also she has IJ's secondary uniform available for $50 more but need advance notice the day before the appointment, may request on the day itself but no promise and she will only change into uniform only after she enters the room.

She’s usually free during weekday’s noon, between 12pm to late night. She works on occasional weekends.

Damage: 350/1/1. Exclude room, caps provided.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!

Last edited by true_enjoyment; 01-08-2008 at 02:24 AM.