Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
eu6en3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by eu6en3 View Post
dear bro.. I'm new in this forum and i was just looking ard when i came across this thread. After when i saw this thread, alot of old memerios started flowing back into my mind and so i decided to share with you bro on the place i've been.

This happen 8yrs back, when i got to know this Gf from Ngee Ann Poly. Maybe is bcos tat we are young(or poor) so we did explored alot of places in singapore for excitment and thrill.

1) Ngee Ann City Level 6 toliet during Spark disco time. (tat was our first public area sex)
2) HDB flats at woodlands opp her block (top floor staircase)
3) Holland Village shopping centre (Top floor staircase)
4) Cinema GV ( Last roll in those movie tat no one see)
5) Mt Faber in car( very common place for alot of ppl)
6) Far East shopping centre carpark
7) Far east shoppping centre toilet
8) Parklane shopping centre (nearly got caught)
9) Suntec city garden (In the exit staircase)
10) PearHill park, there is an P.U.B control just beside. Park the car just in front of the gate and did it on top of the car bonet. (The best and most thrilling experience ever!) recommened, must try!

There you go bro, do feel free to contact me and i'll be glad to share with you the exact spot!
Adding on to my collection..

Just went for a couple massage yesterday at marina Sq, first we have a wrap then follow by an hour massage. Finally went for the jazcuzzi. There i had a good BBBJ follow by long FJ by the jazcuzzi. :

Parking charge = $5
Spa package = $148
BBBJ & FJ by the Jazcuzzi = Priceless!!!!!

11)BBBJ & FJ in the Jazcuzzi room.