View Single Post
Old 31-08-2008, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
about miya

she is another service oriented girl. like her friend, she likes to flash that big child-like grin to show her friendliness. throughout the session, she never show any unhappiness or unable to do this or that. she always make sure i am happy, well taken care of and comfortable.

she is average looking with a small young face, good facial complexion.

she is slim, tan with relatively small boobs and very soft dark nipples. her body looks very young, clean, very very soft and very very smooth.

she is still learning how to kiss and french, self-acclaimed frenching gurus who are going for her can perhaps give her a pointer or two, i did my share.

her bbbj is comfy, quite good and she is very hardworking. when she found out that i like deep deep throat, she did quite a few until i saw her eyes turning red. i stopped her and told her to not force herself to which she showed me her limit, which is at the three quarter mark.

her pussy is pretty, small, young, smooth, soft, tight, almost totally bare with only a very small patch of sparse very soft pubic hair.

she is playful and active and easy to chat with.

she is pretty tough as i would imagine such a soft pussy may not be able to withstand much thrusting but she seems to get by alright.

i like the way she touches me whatever i do, whether i did painting, frenching, pumping or just talking to her, her hands would seem to be always gently caressing some part of my body.

this is miya, the young gentle caring dancer.