Old 25-10-2008, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
SweetCaress69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Far East Plaza

I twisted my neck today and was only looking for a TN to get some relief of my pain. As i was in Orchard, i was trying to hunt one that is nearby, hence went to Far East Plaza.

Couldn't find a decent TN so went to this shop and was lead by this lady from Guangdong. Her name is Kim. She is pleasant look but a little too slim but nice ass. She started the usual massage but i asked her to massage my neck more as that was my main purpose. She willing and make alot of effort on it. Soon, her massage became very sensual. She elbow to my back and later used oil for my butt. She used her nails as well to play around my butt & butt crack and soon reached for my didi from underneath... She said, "wow.. my didi very hard hor?" Shit.. i was thinking i was only here for neck relief not lower "head" relief. She asked me to turn over and continue to caress my butt cracks with oil and did and pop the GQ. How to say no like that. She offered a good rate and i at last succumbed to my did begging. I tried to take her jeans off but she jerk me too shiok until i cum. Shit!!! But at least, i saw her butt and touch her pussy raw. After i came, she took her time to clean me up very well. She used towels and alot of papers to clean. After cleaning up, she continue to give me very hard massage for my neck and even want to help me call to look for sin seh(Chinese doctor) to look at my neck. Her service is really impressive.

Actually, this is my 3rd massage of the week and i run out of cum when i ejectculate today. lol http://sbfjust.rocks/images/icons/icon10.gif