View Single Post
Old 27-10-2008, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC That Provides FJ, AR, AJ and Massage With Pix

Thanks Bro cooler08 for Ting Ting contact, tried her this afternoon.

She start off with a slow cathbath ... then move to my Ass -- 1st Im on my back and she pull my leg to the air and AR for 3 minutes, then place the pillow under my butt and poke my ass hole for another 6 minutes, then I told her I like to be on my four and let her do another round for about 10 minutes -- pre -cum dropping from my didi to the bed, and was told my ass hole also got wet wet liquid flowing but i can not see, feeling that never experiences before -- Best AR so far, and I like it so much hehe.

BBBJ so so quite short and caped as I am quite high already by AR, then she put lubricate to her ass and I tried my 1st Ass fuck job -- successfully put my didi in and done the AJ but shoot very fast -- overall 1st AJ finished but just an experience and think I really not enjoy it very much.

After 10min of rest, then she start to massage me for about 20 minutes, overall massage ok for FL standard and then she use her body and pussy to massage my back for 5 minutes - wonderful feeling.

Then she tried 2nd shot but as im an old man so didi not standing, after two round of AR and BBBj finally give up,

Overall, a good session i had with her.

My rating:
Looks: 5.5/10 (MILF look, not syt, slim)
Boobs: B (enhanced)
AR: 10 / 10 (best AR so far, several positions and I really enjoy it)
BBBJ: 7/10 (good sucking )
AJ: 7 / 10 (don't know how to rate here, job done but i not enjoy it)
FJ: Never try
Frenching/kissing: i don't like to try
Painting: I didn't try
Fingering: Forget lao
Attitude: 8/10 (obliging)
Damage: 80/2/2
RTF: Maybe

Thanks again for bro cooler08, try to upp you but need to wait for my power later

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen

Last edited by Apollo; 27-10-2008 at 10:21 PM. Reason: edit