Old 27-02-2009, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ONS With Japanese Department Store Girl

Wow..andyk, that is some experience. To score a OL, you really need to potray that sense of power and status which they covet. I

Speaking of SQ girls, man...im not surprised why you ditched them for "greener pastures". Not as good looking before, but still as spoilt as ever. I was on a flight to Zurich recently and met 2 of the skankiest crew ever....dont wanna go into details but it showed a glaring lack of grey matter between the ears when they try to strike up a conversation with the passenger.

In fact, it is harder to hit up a SQ girl than a Jap girl, simply because they turn you off the moment they talk. And of course, the whole "playing hard to get, im too good for you" crap.

How about sharing your experience on hitting on the Jap SQ girls? or SQ girls in general? I am travelling a lot recently, pls reinstate some faith in the SQ girl stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> She protested that i still had cloths & quickly stripped me down ! Told myself it was a great start for my trip ! Then holding hands we went to the bathroom where we created our "soapland fun"...( whatever AV i watched,i wanted to experienced it with her ! ) Soaped & licked each other all over ! She BBBJ me till i almost CIM her !...( From the conservative & demure look suddenly she was liked a AV star ! Japanese gals are actually damn horny & willing lovers !!! )....Quickly dried up & we 69ed on the bed !...Then capped & bonked her missionary to admired her huge boobs movement,her eyes closed & hands gripping the bedsheet so tightly !...she moaned with some sexual expression in Japanese ! Cowgal & finally my favourite - doggie her,where i could enjoy watching her boobs swinging side to side ! Couldn't hold on too much longer,finally we climaxed together !!! It was heavenly feeling !!!
Of course,we had another enjoyable bonk just after sunset !!!