Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 27-02-2009, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
Now I know why you are being called 'BALAI KING'...
Bro, Balai no King or Sultan ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadrop View Post
wow thanks bro great tip

and no bro 150 not includes the ferry cost...
In tat case u r talking about $207 in total? More than enough. Fret not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondav View Post
Btw, the police have raided the villas and now the ceweks are scattered over the Karimun town and housed in various hotels by their keepers. If you know which villa house your cewek is from, the experienced drivers there know where they are being housed at.
Tats y I always advise bros to take the gils HP and Mammy/joint telp no. In such situation it comes in handy.

I suppose tis the best time for supir to earn $. Sigh.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
That is right. They are now at Alishan, Horizon ,Shangrila ......

Uncle XD is right . Ojeck is safe to ride & the price for cewek on weekday is indeed cheap. live frm Balai
Hmmm...history repeating itself again. Last mth some of V61/63 were at Horizon..

Alamak. xd uncle ya? I not tat old lah. But maybe older than u ya. So remember not to cheong Saturdays cos ppl nowadays check in on Fridays. Mon to Thurs wld be an ideal days to cheong...

Live fm Balai? No Frs? Share share leh... Will reward u ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTaugeh View Post
Aiyah!!!!!!!!!!Damn it all these Razia!!damn it all these elections wayang kulit!!!!!!!Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!cewek prices sure expensive lah like that!
Relax lah bro. Now u know y I ask u to keep gils contacts? As for the prices, juz hope bro Don28 wld update us asap....