View Single Post
Old 26-03-2002, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by marcoman
Casablance at Rainbow Hotel has closed down - women moved next door to Galaxy.

Discos to check out include Maya, Real Love, Rojam and those in the new Lan Kwai Fong.

Personally I prefer the KTVs - just make sure that you go to the larger establishments - your hotel doorman should be able to give you the names.

Good luck and enjoy!
I was in Shanghai for sometime but prices a little steep.
Go to the pubs area and spend some time there and you will definately get one for free.
Or take a weekend train down to HangZhou. Will cost about RMB55. Take the train from Shanghai Station to HangZhou City Station. There is a whole new area of beauty. Mostly free and those that cost will be cheap. About RMB700 to RMB1000 for a night.
The best KTV in town has 56 rooms a pub with Disco attached and 250 working gals.
Cost for the VIP room min RMB580. Yoou may order food and drinks up to RMB580 included in yoour bill.
Gals in KTV stays with you from 7pm to 3am without leaving your side for RMB300.
I had 3 different gals in Hangzhou within the same week for free. No strings attached. Just fun and enjoy. Important part. Me not handsome. Didn't show them the money as well. Just tag along.
Need more details like address and name of places? I need to check. Leave a post and I will get back with more details.