View Single Post
Old 21-04-2009, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 19
HY1209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHY1209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHY1209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHY1209 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Discreet Good Make-out places

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMoN View Post
After posting the places in SBF, they won't be discreet anymore ;D anyway, here are a few:

5) Cemeteries
Pros: Very quiet all day long
Cons: Eerie & out of the way
Likely hood to be spotted: 100% spotted by "good friends". Sometimes encounter NSF soldiers topo.

Brothers,

I have been searching for these places as well. But very difficiult to fine 1 that is 100% full prove. Either you are spotted by some bangala or like-minded bros.

Anyway, avoid army training area. Let me share a joke as to why i discourage making out near army training area.

I served in an Armour unit and our 'playground' used to be the area D and E areas. Some parts of these area were durain plantations and you can occassionly spot ah peks and 'yau gui' waiting for durian to drop!!!
Those days, you can sometimes drive in especially thru the track leading to scout camp.

Any way, it was one of those full troop exercise nearing our ROD. My company was the lead company as we were mount an attack before last light. It was drizzling heavily

Me, being in the lead section had to secure a track before the entire troops can pass. We did the SOP at the track but spoted a white car amonst the durain trees. While still behind the bushes, we used the bino and saw this couple F..ing in the car!!! All were excited and we passed the 2 bino between few of us. We could see their actions clearly, from BJ, sucking of the nipples etc....

Till OC from B company came over and f... us for taking too long to secure the crossing. One of my platoon mate told him that enemies are spotted in white vehicle, dont know how to clear!!!!!

When OC B saw what was happening, he lined up the other 2 companies behind us quickly, signalled all to follow him. This brave OC walked toward the car and stopped 5 m away. By then about 200 to 300 troops were around the car!!!!!

They were shocked and were dressing up. The guy winded down the window and shout at us: KNNN CCB etc. But the entire troops were booing him!

That incident boosted our morale and we completed the exercise with fly colours!

Imagine doing it near training area and all of a sudden, many men appear in full battle order, como uniform with faces painted camo colours, carrying their rifles, GPMG, anti tank weapon etc, surrounding your car.

Your didi sure retreat like a turtle head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!