View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Went to L18H38 looking for G4, but turns out she has returned to Thailand ! WTF ? She's only been here for 5 months, but the OKT claimed shes been here for 1 year and so has returned. Hmmm... anyway, there were oni 2 girls in the tank, both were busty. So I picked G99.

Girl number : L18H38G99
Name : Ning
Looks : Ave 6.5/10
Body : 7.5/10. Quite good and slender. Smooth fair skin.
Boobs : 6.5/10. Big, and perky, but fake. Damn. Light brown eraser nipples. Nice nips.
Service : 7.0/10. Friendly and accomodating.
Shower : SOP.
Catbath : SOP. The oni complaint I had was that she kept rubbing her boobs over my dick, but without any lube, it was actually quite uncomfortable. Mirror on the ceiling gave me a great view of her nice body on top of me.
BJ : 6/10. Started well enough with alot of licking on the shaft and balls, but the moment she put on a cd and started the actual BJ, it wasn't very good. Needs to improve her technique.
FJ : 7/10. Accomodating, and her boobs are nice to grab. The view of her riding me cowgirl is quite good esp seeing her taut young body and her big perky boobs. Too bad her boobs are fake, so were a bit hard.

Language : Speaks English.

RTF : No. I like natural boobs better.