Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 18-05-2009, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Wah seh bro rapebill, I think that I'm also in the same boat as you or maybe even worse! I have been smsing this cute maid for quite some time now. Last night I asked her down to meet and I invited her into my car and I leaned sideways and approached her lips and we frenched like mad lovers! But it stopped there lar, nothing happened besides frenching. Anyway, I saw 2 banglahs walked past my car and from the corner of my eyes saw them staring at us after we were done with frenching. One of them smiled towards our direction.. Obviously, I dont know them so I asked her if she knew him and she said yes she knows him..

KNN, NNB, CB! This afternoon I noticed a crack the size of a slightly larger 50 cent coin on my windscreen.. KNN! But i boh bian cant do anything because with OC and I dont want to "lou chu mah jiao" .. I dont know if thats the doing of that banglah or issit i'm just suay since i've been unlucky for the past week. But that crack on my windscreen makes my heart ache. But of course, I'm not going to let that spoil my "courting relationship" with that cute maid..

Last edited by LentorGarden; 18-05-2009 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Typo error