Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 19-05-2009, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Not me...lah...etct is the one I envy.....suka..start the engine and go........! Time no problem.....$$$ plenty!
Ya. Bu$ine$$man all like tat ya. Hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
bey sui la..... got people want to show me TB, you come and kacau..knn

I cannot speak malay one..... time is a problem, money is a bigger problem....

please we have open invitation... hee hee......he come PG, I take him to DNK/HDY, he go TB, I can follow...... when it happen it happen..
Uncle ah. TBK actually a very small village...unlike Danok/Hatyai. Infact I remember last year one young university chap met me at TBK. KNN, Juz roughly told him how to meet me at Gabion. And he actually succeed in coming to TBK. Without any hassle at all. So young 23 yr old chap can do it, u sure can one lah. Correct onot uncle?

Language...juz remember the word "kongkok", "hisap"...very important words. If still problem, then juz show her gesture ya.