View Single Post
Old 16-02-2004, 04:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 22
AhBengKeong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhBengKeong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by subband
you sure you wanna be PR?? can also... but unless got business proposal or opportunties there, or else we better stay in spore and earn our keeps first, every 2 to 3 months, can look forward to sanuk and party in LOS.

This trip there, too bad I could only stay for only 2 nites, but I have hell lots of fun at the disco, drink and party esp at hollywood. It true that nothing beats the thai authenticate flavours at their own homeground, nbzz..everytime come back always suffer from withdrawn syndromes...hahaha...kena voodoo left, right, front and back.. now still thinking of when going back for another voodoo shot..haha..I still know my way to GL but dun think got any interest left liao.

paisay..sorry to the thread starter and all if I sidetrack a bit in this indo thread.
I have friends who are doing business in thailand(but bkk) .....but i not really into business....just hope to land a job there.....hahhaha....

as for tat nite at hollywood with u, i forgot to jio u go to the stage and dance.....damn shiok.....at one point,i was dancing behind ah 5(the gal same house as ah lin, seah's gal for tat nite) knn.......her butt damn soft......

most of the time, i was with ah may and ah lin.....the feeling on stage was different....although i prefer the table next to the speaker.....damn shiok.....

next trip to hdy, i will either go koh samui in between or stay at hdy all the way......hollywood,paragon,hollywood,pargon..... at least 4nites in thailand....

maybe i dun book gal or book a gal who like to shake head, I discover tat i prefer drinking and dancing to bonking.....more fun......