Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 16-09-2009, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Bro the Warlord lglg666 your back... Your back.... Yo bro Yo!!!

They say "When the man talks everyone just shuts up and listens""""...

What a load of information down here and i need to say your just too good at this....

1) Yes you are absolutely right... Its like a cycle.... Sometimes there are no numbers popping into my hp... And sometimes as if responding to Newtons Law of Gravity they just drop into your hp and then its not one but several drop in like yday.... Now the issue is i already got loads of numbers i have not tried... how am i going to find the time for new ones right? Bro Warlord i am sure you have your own abundant supply of maids too right?

2) Screen lobang carefully.... yes this is important... Cause sometimes the girls lay trap for you... So if you dun screen you may get yourself into trouble... Has anyone experienced any such? Please share for our bros safety.

3) Yeah there are some who call behind their friends back and i am fortunate to have enjoyed all of them... like the gang of 3 at hougang and the gang of 4 at pasir ris.... not to mention the others i have already posted here before....

4) Bait you.... Bro Warlord can you explain what you mean by this???

5) FT? Foreign Talent? Sorry what is this

Dude sorry ask you questions as its good to play safe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
Guessed this is like a cycle thingy....when no lobang, just no lobang for awhile then when get one lobang suddenly a couple more dropped into our lap. But my advice is to screen lobang carefully as I suspect they are from the same group of friends ( maids ). And they maybe calling to see who is better to screw us first hehehe. And there are a couple of them...calling behind their friends' back. Always remember..they are very jealous people so it is always good to keep a couple of their "notti sms" as proof if they turn round to bait u esp if things turn nasty between u and the lady. Goes for all lobangs/ONS/FBs....esp so if FT is involved. Some of them are here for quick or easy money

My 2 cents worths from my old sexperiences with FTs.

List to "up" - bro joker88