Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 16-09-2009, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

And i was determined to get more of her... Bros i am sorry this story is in parts cause i am not good at writing it in 1 shot... Sorry bros no offence and dun get angry hope to finish it in brief now.

So while walking towards the taxi stand i took a detour and made her walk towards the darker side facing the beach with lots of trees and few benches. We sat there and started kissing... She was wearing tights as pants those of the stretchable type. Remember guys bonking her was never in my mind....

We kissed passionately... and i unhooked her bra and took it off... Engulfed her breasts with my mouth and attacked them. What is with pinays and boob sucking they love it!!! they hug you tighter... and then i made her sit on my lap with her facing the sea....

i unhooked my jeans and took out my cock and tried to put it by lowering her pants... she was like what are you doing... i said nothing just putting it near your arse and then slowly i moved in and got it into her pussy... Was difficult for starters but managed to jump her bones facing the sea... She liked the experience.... i perspired like mad... luckily had loads of tissue to clean up and dispose the cap...

Well before jumping her bones managed to get her to suck my cock and she did not do a great job at that.

Sent her back home all the way from Sentosa and got back home... I was thrilled... And i thought i could love this bitch....

Imagine my surprise when i went overseas for a holiday and returned to find that the bitch was dating another guy... I was shocked... Well it was not for the money... The bloody bitch wanted to get married asap....So she found a willing guy to marry her...

I was like.... i am not yet done fucking you and enjoying your body how can we break up so easily? And ofcourse i was frickin mad at the b@@@@@d who took my gf when i was away... Although she claimed it was not his fault...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Soon more beach revellers hit the beach and i thought it was not appropriate to continue making out there so we moved on... So she was looking to head to the taxi but here was where i played my game..
made her walk towards the dark corner... there we found a couple of benches.... And sat on them..... it was pretty dark with the only people around being pretty distant....