Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: Any gd suggestion in KL?

Quote:
Originally posted by XDevX
To all
i new to this forum and i found this forum really useful and a great place for us to exchange views and suggestion. anyway i will going to KL in 2 weeks time with a few guys friends of mine. we just wanna have a good time thr.any suggestion on ktv/hc? thanks .

PS: will do a FR once i am back...
if u dun mind travelling a bit, I will still recommend puching/ sunway in pj. puching, there's a hotel next to tesco. any bro can remember the name. sorry, kinda slipped my mind at the moment. long time since i have been on the field... a bit yellow(scared). last i was there about 2months ago, lots of very nice prc.

sunway and kelana jaya used to operate under dora-dora. now, they just have a 'rumah tumpangan' label. sunway one is just opposite sunway pyramid shoppping centre. same row with McD. not sure how the girls are. sorry.

kelana jaya one is somewhere behind the small giant supermarket. they have a new giant hypermarket.

back to sunway. they have some hotels there as well... can try there if you want, though i have not personally been there.