Old 04-12-2009, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
metryc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Stewardess ,young and sweet (KL)

I was on the plane comign back from overseas , when I entered theplane at first i see this tall stewardess looking at me but I didn't quite notice her at first .

Mid flight she started serving me and I started noticing her big boobs , must have been at least 36C and lovely curves . MY mind already strating to take off alrdy . I strated small chats with her calling her by name and I think she likes it and being fellow malaysian we kinda of hit off speaking in our local dialacts.

Here comes the exciting part,I was in the aisle seat and she was serving the middle pax , although there were plenty of room for her to serve the pax but someone she lean towards my face ! Man what am I suppose to do ? She has her 36C almost like 2 mm from my face and her cruves body pinned down my right fingers whihc was resting nicely on the arm seat. It was a good 2-3 min like that I couldn't look at the TV screen coz all covered big her nice body . I felt like grabbign her boobs and lick it which was danggling down .