View Single Post
Old 21-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 15
chaosdc is one of the Best!chaosdc is one of the Best!chaosdc is one of the Best!
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

i was in vietnam last yr with my family, parents' friends and family. As usaul the younger generation will have the icebreaker game while the folks go to the bar. We were in one of the rooms playing poker(all the "kids"). 4 boys and 10girls. Eventually one girl went to use the toilet. U people probably know the standard hotel design, so the wall facing of the bathroom facing the beds is translucent(made of tinted glass, i think). Apparently one can look inside the bathroom from the bed area but people in the bathroom cannot really see whats happening outside. No one seem to notice this except me. The girl was quite hot. When she went in, she immediately pull down her shorts and white panties. Instant hard on man! Although not clear but can see a slight bush. It was damm hard to concentrate in game. After fifteen more minutes, another chio bu went in. This time black lacy ones. I was resisting the temptation to barge in. Then the girl staying in the room wanted to take a shower. i was really in heaven, it seemed like a lucky day for me!!!!!!!!!! That 20 mins she spent in the showers, I kept losing in every round. Could not stop being distracted from her melons and pussy. Thankfully no one suspected, in the end had to make an excuse go back to room so i can pcc!!!!!!!!!!