Old 24-01-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mozesoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Have fun in Myanmar?

This was my trip when I was in Myanmar somewhere in year 2004 during National Day. National flag mari kita, I also wanna mari kita myself.

Actually I was invited there by my fren. When I reach the airport, my fren promised me a all expense paid trip. (excluding airfare and visa lah)

I was there for about 1 week and it was pretty boring. No nightspot, no disco, really sian. Until it reach the last 2-3 day, my fren brought me to see a fashion show. It seems like all the girls there have a price, if you know what I mean

As I do not speak the language my fren runner do the negotiation for me. I pick who look very fair and she seems to be the most chio one, but after negotiation. It's seems that she does not want my business. It seems from my fren that she is a professional model and ang bai, so very choosy with customer. (Nbz, I know I dun look handsome lah, but no need to reject my $$$ mah, Like my $$$ not $$$ like that. Actually my fren lah as he is paying for it. hehehe) Already sian half liao.

Then I choose the next best thing.