View Single Post
Old 28-01-2010, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Last year, it's a Sat morning, my wife just came back from oversea trip that morning and needed some rest but as I needed to go back to work so have no choice but to bring my kid to my in-law house. When I was there with my kid, I pressed the door bell, my wife's younger sis came to open the gate, when she saw my kid, she just bend over and started playing with him. When I look down, her nighties (not those sexy type but those loose type), she wasn't wearing any bra and panty ! she has perky breasts and light brownish nipples and I can even see her bush too...This really gives me a hard on ! I went straight back home and banged my wife in her half asleep half awake state. Shiok !