View Single Post
Old 21-05-2010, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold
Re: SYT Xiao Wei, known by many SBF Bros, She's back, with Pic this time

Action Starts after photo taking........

With her help, change to birthday suit, rap me with her tower, lead me to the bathroom, she with her clothes on, bath for me from top to bottom, rubbur my didi with soap until clean clean.......

Back to her room, dry for me and asked to lay down on her bed face down - this is the first time have session on FL own bed, wow !! the feeling is damm goood man. Her catbath is solid, every inch she lick and suck, and even AR, attack my balls from behind, turn around, attack my nipples, and slowly move down to my hard rod. Going around it, and HJ my didi and suck my balls at the same time, ma neh a tahan.

Cap on, start with cowgirl, she is tight, hard getting my rod in. When it is all in, she ride it well. Sit up and hug her tight, and change again to missionery and pump, she sure enjoy, cause she does't want me to stop, keep pulling by butt to enter her deeper........until explode.

Bath again, TCSS, fetch her out to get things she need and cause not enough time for me, as I have to rush back to work, drop her at one shopping complex..........

Name: Xiao Wei
Nationality: PRC (GuangDong)
Looks: 8.5/10 (JAV Standard, SYT, Very Sweet, Abit Japanese Look)
Body: 34B-25-36
(.)(.): 34B
Height: 1.59m
Weight: 41kg
Massage: 8/10 (Not too hard typr, I love it)
Catbath: 9/10 (Every Inch with suction)
Pussy: Nice Small Clit and Tight
Fingering: Yes, but please be gentle
BBBJ: 9/10 (Real Deep and good Suction)
FJ: 9/10 (She is really enjoying it, I love gals who enjoy doing with me)
GFE: 10/10 (First time meet, can have lunch cooked by her to eat together, and While TCSS, she was massaging for me)

DON'T: RAW, AJ, CIM, Pervert Request

Damage: 100 / 1 / 1 (Exclude cd & rm)

Working Hours: 1130hrs - 2359hrs (Please do not call OFF WORKING hours)

Only for Chinese Cheongster who willing to pay her price (She worth her price). Bros who find her price high, please skip this thread, DON'T CALL AND NEGO PRICE with her and waste her time.

No Number Collectors Please !!!!

I only pm Bros Xiao Wei contact with recent FR, Bros without FR, don't bother to pm me.