Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 15-06-2010, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Wow....really envy you....now can use your new vision 20/20 to see clearly....waiting for your juicy FR bro..!
Good luck hunting!
No Juicy FR, only the fruits is very sweet & juicy.

After the absent of several years, finally find my way to Pattaya.
Took a MRT train to Chacuchack and transfer to BTS Morchit and disembark at Victory Monument station to take the mini van to Pattaya. Found one mini van staion just below BTS VM at the side lane for fixed fare of 97 bahts with timetables of every 40 minutes departure. Their Pattaya staion is located in Walking Street for your return trip and best to get the timetables card from them so as not to wait too long for the next fixed departure time.

Just check in at Baywalk Residence and now using their free Lan & Wifi in my room posting my FR. Will try to continue later.