View Single Post
Old 23-07-2010, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Another new SYT on board!

WL Name - Fei Fei
Age - 24 years
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Height - 1.58 - 1.6 m
Home Base - L2062 (House of Lorna)
Misc Info - Has been in GL arena since a month ago.

Look - 7.8/10

She is a pretty SYT. She has big double eyelid eyes which sparkle, nice sharp nose and small girlish lips. She has lemon facial shape which makes her a cutey. She has simple and straight tress that makes even younger. I would say she can pass off as a 21 years old lass. She reminds me of the retired June from the same house. However, June is slightly more mature and less pretty than Fei Fei.

Bod - 7/10

She is slim and petite. Her butts are a little curvy which makes her a good candidate for doggie bonking.

Tits - 7/10

Not for big tities lovers as she only possesses A+ to B- assets. However, she scored for her firm and yet tender to the touch assets. Her nipples are light brown in colour.

Shower action - 7.5/10

She offered body-to-body massage and a soapy HJ. She also gave me a sensuous BBBJ in the shower. We frenched lightly to get the momentum going ... Hehehe!

Cat-Bath - 7/10

She is fine in this department but nothing outlandish and extraordinaire ...Just another CAT150 standard kinda fore-play.

Frenching - 6.5/10 (Initially); 7.5/10 (Ultimately)

Initially not very passionate and seemed reluctant but during fucking, she became more engaging and discharged lots of GFE in the process. I guess she will french very passionately with lots of GFE if I RTF on her more often.

AR - 7.6/10

Quite stimulating! Initially she glided her tongue near the surface of my arse carck. She gradually increased pressure and eventually dived deep into my arse h@le!

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She did it slowly, steadily and sensually ... She gave me a 3/4 deep-BBBJ ... I would personally prefer BBBJ with lots of hand/tongue action as well.

FJ - 7.5/10

She is quite tight and moist. Hmmm ... Shioklah!! We adopt Gal on rodeo ride, doggie fashion and missionary. We frenched quite a fair bit passionately in missionary. I guess she became shiok as well and ended up letting her hair down ... I love to french and bonk this pretty lass ...

Attitude - 8/10

Courteous and friendly ... Very easy to break the ice.

RTF - Yes bços I love to bonk pretty SYT ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: