View Single Post
Old 24-07-2010, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 16
ActAct is one of the Best!ActAct is one of the Best!ActAct is one of the Best!
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Feeling frustated so to vent my frustation, I went down Geylang wanted to bonk Kelly.

Somehow ended up in W17. I slide open the main door & went in, tell OKT show me all the girls, duuno why OKT like not happy like that & me: "All China girls". I said I know. So, he bohpian & asked all girls to parade themselves.

KNN ... the girls are up on the stairs & limpeh gotta turn neck upwards to view them ... So I ask the OKT where is Kelly ? The OKT look-look & then asked the girls "Yah hor, where is Kelly ?". Then, all the girls yelled "KELLY !!".

So, when Kelly came out, she is not my type, thought is a bit old for me. So, I did not choose her (she disappointed lah) but instead I chose a young syt with big boobs & cfm face ... I asked her "what is your name ?" & she said "Joey".

The rest is history ...

SUMMARY

Name: Joey
House: W17
Face: 7
Boobs: C Cup natural. Very nice to see them dangling down & shaking when she's on her fours.
Body: Fair
Tummy: Don't have
HJ: not required
BJ: 6 very short file only
FJ: 10 KNN ... we fucked like there's no tomorrow & she said she cum 3 times (think she bluff but it boost my ego)
GFE: 9 no rush & high level of service.

OVERALL POINTS: 8

RTF: Of course

I am not into collecting points, I only want to have “yee fatt fatt”, do not up me if my points is more than 288.

Bros who wants points, pls PM me. No need to up me back unless i am below 288

Thank you