View Single Post
Old 25-07-2010, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 15
Pandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Attn** -Shavina- 18 years old beautiful SYT local chinese/indian

FR posted in my group by bro sube858, Fri July 23, 2010

The door bell rang at just 2 minutes after my scheduled time, definitely a plus
point in my book. We greet each other and sat down for some TCSS. This girl can talk about anything under the stars you would not be bore, for sure. During this time I stole glances at her big soulful eyes and long lashes that frame a well define nose and sensual lips with smooth, flawless complexion. A really pretty SYT.

We took separate showers which I didn't mind as I was more interested in the bed action. Dried ourselves and sat the bed, i am not use to having such a hot and naked SYT sitting beside me and after a while she gave me such an intense look and must be thinking what is this stupid dick waiting for? I didn`t want to act desperate, but BTH liao, Kiss her lightly on her lips and she reacted with soft and deep kisses i had to stop once a while to come up for air, after a good 10 minutes she proceeded down to give my birdie a workout, good suction alternating between slow and turbo paced. I had to stopped her before I burst. She happily acceded to my request for 4 different positions from the dressing table to bed. Hearing her soft moans and constant tugging of the bed sheets, in ecstasy I hope, i shot off.

In that 90 minutes, she showed me a romantic and sentimental spicy hot side of her, she became a best friend.

Thanks to bro PL for the arrangement.