View Single Post
Old 27-07-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhSeng16 View Post
You are the greatest hypocrite, if u have such great humanity, u should spend more time caring about those needy people and spend less time in prostitution!! By the way, this forum does not belong to you only!! I am wasting time replying you. I know who you are by the way. Good luck and Good health to you. Cheers!!
Did I proclaim myself as an angel in the first place?

Prostitution is the oldest profession one can recall and be mindful that Prostitutes are human being afterall! At least they don't kill or rob to make a living. As such, why should we despise them? Only uncivilized people and people who are deprived materially will look down on them, degrade them and blow their trumpet loudly as if they're high roller. Considering what you've written to date, I seriously wonder if you're this kinda people.

I suggest you do some soul searching instead and knock some senses into your head ...

My Personal FR Thread: