View Single Post
Old 15-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
aiya bro ... the rude bugger won't answer ur question la, how can he ???? He's been posting nothing but BULLSHIT and has nothing to backup the accusations and sweeping statements in his posts, so all he can do is ask back more irrelevant questions to confuse the casual reader and make him appear smart

... sad to say he is something like a pseudo-PAP goon.

If u look back at his previous posts, it's always snide, condescending remarks, dun believe there has been a single quality FR from him to date. Think this started cos he "keh kiang" ... jump on the RAW is WAR bandwagon, stir up the usual RisW goons for support and just KPKB ... dun think he thought that it would backfire and that there would be so much of an exchange going on.

He is what he is ... his posts speak for themselves ...

I wonder who started to call ppl Idiot first!!! Therefore, may I know who is rude in the first place?

I don't need to waste my time respond word by word to your comments. With my above question referring to you strongly suggest what kind of person you are as a person. Thats why I do not feel like responding to you earlier. I therefore do not feel guilty to retaliate you but I don't see the fun replying ppl like YOU! This will be my last post for you!