View Single Post
Old 15-11-2010, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
May I know why it is laughable to you? When someone is fresh into power, he usually has the tendency to do something big and "presentable", to show what he's capable of. Given that there are so many local females and "righteous" folks kpkm about GL, it's very much a real possibility
GL is a first n foremost a legal, government designated red light district ... they got license and pay tax one leh ... i would think that if the opposition came into power the 1st thing they would do it would be to address the current fucked up policies making all of us suffer.

IMHO ... Wanna tackle n eradicate oso will tackle FL n TN n KTV ... basically those that dun pay taxes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
You know what triggered this round of "yanda" (intensive raiding of commercial sex venues) in China? The new chief of cops in Beijing decided to clear up the city. So starting from Beijing, cities fell one after another...
ya ya ... i know ... i'm based in PRC so i'm quite aware of and feeling the effects of the yanda thingy