Old 27-12-2010, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Passion8Desire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How one became a slave (to a WL) at his own will

I'm going to relate a story involving a friend of mine and his involvement with a FL WL and I hope that all the bros here will not fall into the same situation as him after reading this. This friend of mine is quite fat and not exactly a looker so he ended up having a low self-esteem of himself after having met with numerous failures from his pursuit of local girls. He's in his 30s now and his only source of release is to patronize KTVs or FL. As he has a thing for the WL from PRC, he will not go for any other nationalities of WL. He used to go to the higher end KTVs once or twice weekly but soon he realized that he is getting very little returns (in turns of emotional and sexual satisfaction) from the amount of money that he is spending so eventually, he only patronizes the FL (usually the ones standing around L6 and L8).

He started telling me that he always try to keep in touch with the FL WL after he has bonked them with the hope that a friendship will develop and eventually progressed to a relationship. As much as I tried to explain the reality of things to him and discouraged him from getting involved with these WL, he does not heed my advice.

One day, he called me to tell me about his affair/scandal with a FL WL. He told me that he has been keeping in touch with a particular WL after bonking her. He said that every day, he will send sweet sms to her and she will always reply with even sweeter sms. He brought her out to dinners at nice restaurants every week. Every time that she tells him that she is going to run some errands (such as going to remit money in Chinatown, seeing a doctor, shopping, etc.), he will drive down from the west (where he stays at) to her place in Geylang and drive her around for her errands. He feels that she has developed a liking for him after he has bonked her a few times (every time was a paid transaction at the normal price, btw). He claimed that she came every time they had sex and she really enjoyed being with him.

He told me that there were a few nights (at 2am or later) that she will call him and tells him that she misses him and really feels like having sex with him. On a few instances, he will go to her place where they will bonk. Once again, every time will be a paid transaction at the normal price. At other times when he is too tired to drive all the way to her place, she will sms him the next day and tell him that she can only masturbate because she really misses him. He was very impressed with her on a few occasions where they went shopping together and she paid for all the things she bought without asking him to pay for her. He developed feelings for her and started referring her as his "girlfriend" or "scandal" when he is talking about her to me.

One day, he told me that she wanted to borrow $2,000 from him and she will repay him in 1 month's time. He was reluctant at first but eventually gave in after many pleadings and sympathizing with her sob story. After he loaned the money to her, the frequencies where she will call/sms him reduced greatly. However, she will still pick up or return his calls but always telling him that she is too busy to meet because she has to work harder to repay him. My friend is still happy with how the situation progresses because she did not avoid him completely. 1 month later, she called him and offered to return $500 first and asked him to grant her another 1 month to repay the rest of the money. He agreed. Another 1 month passed and she called him again to ask for yet another month's grace period. In these 2 months, she will turn him down when he wants meet even when he is willing to pay her for the bonk. Her excuse is that she feels bad that he is helping her so she must work harder to repay him.

Yet another month passed and she called him to tell him that she wants to return another $500 to him. After returning the $500, she came up with another sob story and told him that she wanted to borrow another $2,000. My friend turned her down because he was quite tight himself and she still owed him $1,000. At this point in time, she started yelling at my friend and accusing him of not being sympathetic and stingy. She told him that any other guy going after her will willingly lend her the money and that he is not worthy to be be her "boyfriend". After this incident, she stopped answering my friend's calls/sms and he gave up trying to contact her. Needless to say, he was heartbroken.

Morale of the story?