View Single Post
Old 19-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 17
maninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Are FLs subjected to all these?

Quote:
Originally Posted by email View Post
wtf...easy earn money kind of job still got face whine.think about those peers working decent job n their hard earned cash.these kind of job really corrupt one's brain.
ohya in the first place, in life if one choose the easy way out when faced by a problem, sorry no repect given n dun think one deserve to put forth any argument on any problem faced after that.
when one deals in drug, imagine the scene of the person talkg about respect in court.
Sigh.... I really feel sorry for you for your ignorant remarks. There are times when one faces certain crisis in life where he/she will not have a choice but to address the issues as quickly as possible. Do you really think that being a FL is an easy job?

But there again, who am I to say this to you as you might be one who is born with a silver spoon and never really been through life to fully understand what life is all about.

Remember, life is not a bed of roses for most of us and sometimes, circumstances doesn't allow us to choose the path we like to walk.

Satire is people as they are; romanticism, people as they would like to be; realism, people as they seem with their insides left out.
~ Dawn Powell

maninsin is maninsinsha

Uplist: seekers, rex475833, MSW, WestSide69