View Single Post
Old 20-02-2011, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future
Re: Are FLs subjected to all these?

IMHO i tot that sweet had done nothing wrong posting her views here, i agreed with what she had said, tookara had no right to let any others take his place without the consent of the FLs, be it a PRC or local, it doesn't make a diff, the main issue is whether the FLs are comfy with that anot, sweet had already state that she is not comfy meeting another person that she had got no idea of....

This is a free market, the cheongster had the right to choose the girl that he wanna bonk and likewise the FLs oso got the right to choose who to bonk them, and what tookara had done only give ppl the impression that you are trying to market sweet to your "friend", whether or not he got a cut is another issue, but sweet got to noe about it beforehand, not go into the room and find that he is another person ( lucky never happen, if not dunno how it will end)

Sweet, can't help you much but guess i will just put tookara on my ignore list