View Single Post
Old 18-04-2011, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute
So close yet........

I've just had this sudden urge to share this story but it is not exactly all sexual. It's about a close sexcounter with a celebrity's wife.

It's just to share this story with everyone and if there are anyone who have similar stories to share.

It happened quite some time ago. I got to know this lady at St. James through some friends. Initially did not know her background but 1 of my friend told me she is "someone's" wife and I was like Oooohh. We clicked and got on well. That night itself, we held hands when we made our way to the toilet, smoke etc....

We were quite close and acting like a couple. I did not probe much into her personal life. The next day, we even met up for breakfast and within a week, I managed to coax her to going to a hotel to drink with me. She agreed initally but then backed out in the last minute. Thereafter, we did not contact that often anymore but I know she's still partying hard ever since at St. James. My friend too had his fair share of hugs and intimacy with her but refused to share more with me. A

Anyone have had such experiences with celebrities or their spouses?