View Single Post
Old 18-04-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartke View Post
thks for the info, bro wkk! wow... tis 金色时代夜总会 sound fun! bookmark tis thread for future reference...
Bookmark? You should subscribe to this thread mah? Dunno meh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Indeed sounds like a good place to cheong after reading the post from Bro WKK. Only one hour away fromCP nia...must try during my next trip.!

One hour means if you get a driver who know the route there. KNN, in China, the service provider always say "CAN", "No Problem", "All in Order" and ETC ETC,,,,, but it comes to the real thing and doing it, everything cock up. If I remember correctly, to en-route HZ from CP is via XieGang (东莞市,谢岗镇).

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
thanks uncle coolmanks and bro wkk ....
looks like 康帝国际酒店 is good .... others than the SPA and Pedestrain Street .. any other interesting place in HZ for couple like us ??
Well, during evening or dusk, you and lady phoenix can take a stroll along the lake. A Pagoda in the middle. Do not go during lunch time, it is getting hot nowadays, I am afraid you might melt. If you go through this thread, the natural spring is near-by, if your schedule permits, perhaps you can pay the resort a visit. Please contact Bro SBX or the "Lao Ban Niang (老板娘)" to bring you there. If the Lao Ban Niang bring you and Lady Phoenix, they will have a lot to talk about because they are both from CQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice meltg View Post
wow, thanks Bro WKK, for yr input, still say u r not a 地头蛇 other than Bro SBX , then u must be that 过江龙 。。。。。。u seem to be that 万事通, everything in HK, CP, HZ etc to even their railway system, light rail 等等 u know so well; hey, u mai so humble lei, too humble = 'Fake' u know Also must say thanks to Bro coolmanks for the recommendatn, when do I have the chance to party with u.................... Looking forward to stay in 康帝 then, scenery must be then 诗情画意 !Bro SBX & WKK, pl bring me to 金色时代夜总会 to 见识,见识 !
Bro ice meltg, please don't put it this way, the real Master is not here to talk. I am merely sharing what I know which is very limited. Please stop pulling my leg.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend