View Single Post
Old 18-04-2011, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
One hour means if you get a driver who know the route there. KNN, in China, the service provider always say "CAN", "No Problem", "All in Order" and ETC ETC,,,,, but it comes to the real thing and doing it, everything cock up. If I remember correctly, to en-route HZ from CP is via XieGang (东莞市,谢岗镇).
ya ya ... ur 600m to pedestrian from 康帝国际酒店 hopefully is not 6km away ....
Quote:
Well, during evening or dusk, you and lady phoenix can take a stroll along the lake. A Pagoda in the middle. Do not go during lunch time, it is getting hot nowadays, I am afraid you might melt. If you go through this thread, the natural spring is near-by, if your schedule permits, perhaps you can pay the resort a visit.
what resort ??
Quote:
Please contact Bro SBX or the "Lao Ban Niang (老板娘)" to bring you there. If the Lao Ban Niang bring you and Lady Phoenix, they will have a lot to talk about because they are both from CQ.
ok ... will contact bro SBX for more information ...
Quote:
Bro ice meltg, please don't put it this way, the real Master is not here to talk. I am merely sharing what I know which is very limited. Please stop pulling my leg.
u sure he's pulling ur leg and not ur dick ???