Old 19-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
zvonimir2711 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: New thread for PRETTY HU WEI...

Managed to meet Hu Wei last week because a bro had a las min change. My luck! Rushed to meet her at the designated place and I wasn't disappointed. Nice figure and a really classy look. She knows how to carry herself well.
After our individual showers, this classy lady took over. She was commending on my appearance and my various anatomy... Haha okok I know it's flattery but who doesn't like to hear them?? Hahaha... Anyway one thing led to another and we were all over each other... In no time she was giving me a really strong bbbj... The feeling was good.. Felt like I was honking a tight pussy! Decided to reciprocate and gave her a good fingering cum painting. She does seem to enjoy it as she was moaning and trembling.... Caps on and went for the kill... Did a variety of positions which she was very accommodating... Her moans was amazing.... It was so loud that u could hear the echo from outside the stairwell.... Haha. It only adds intensity to the session... Finally, mounted her on doggie (what a sight) and came hard.... We both collapse and tried to catch our breaths back...
She didn't rush off after that which was a nice gesture. We talked on the bed covering a range of topics... All I can say is she is a smart girl... Very intellectual and can hold a very engaging topic with u.. It's a nice way to end the session.
Didnt regret meeting her.... Rtf definitely if time and cash is available. Broa out there contemplating to meet her should not hesitate... You won't regret it... Thanks bro liquid for the contact.