Old 10-05-2008, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 21
pippo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpippo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: most pervert things done?

In one of my outdoor make out sessions with my gf, we did in a study room. Usually she would give me a hj and I would cum into an empty cup of drink that we bought, so as not to mess up the place.

However that day, we did not buy any drinks, so I had nowhere convenient to release my legacy. Luckily a China gal used the room before us, and she left a paperbag filled with books. We agreed to use the bag as a substitute, though my gf told me to take out the books first...haha. However I was so caught up in the moment , only took out half the books. Gf continued with the hj, and happily i cum inside the bag.

Unfortunately though, my supply was good that day, and I virtually drenched the leftover books in the bag, including a hello kitty notebook, with hello kitty covered in cum...haha. We burst out laughing as I cum, it was hard multi tasking, and we kept making jokes how the china gal would react when she comes back to recover her stuff. It was an achievement as I felt I did Singapore proud.