View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cool Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbag_26 View Post
actually argh ,when u bros say the bars no girls do u mean they not working or they go back hometown to help with flooding ???? because if they still in bkk area actually i got few phone numbers of some girls i fuck b4 and like ,if they not working but not back in hometown then even better to go now dun need to pay barfine
That always sounds good on paper. Best to call or sms them first before you go.
You may have a black book of numbers but these bargals (especially popular ones) have even bigger black book (probably with details like nationality, age, buffalo or not, potential sponsor or not etc.) or they have photographic memory with all those details. Like telemarketeers, they will probably be working the phone hard fixing appointments with those listed at top of their black book

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
Just bring along XXL swim trunks for me pls..
XXL in thai means, XXXL size..
Just wear a sarong and be Sarong Party Boy. Will be turn on for the gals at agogo bars when you have erection. Also easy for quick shag.