Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 15-11-2011, 09:22 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightbluesky View Post
hi there...

as it is, let's respect that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

balai is a pretty backward place, and honestly, if it reminds you of the kampung era of the 60s, then, yes, i have not experienced that before...

just because we don't agree with the whoring experience doesn't mean that it has to be a zero sum game.

as it is, i write to share about the essential facts for the trip for the first timer...

the sex is nothing to shout about but there's other aspect of the trip that i enjoy.

unless there is a thought police standards enforced here, i don't see how we can't agree to disagree...

as it is, if some of the blokes here are factually older in age... i would assume we can approach matters of opinion in a mature manner without all that animosity.

cheers

Sure everybody is entitled to their opinion.

So IMHO
People r pissed off not because of u giving opinion, but because of ur attitude n bullshits when givin them.
Don't wear a big hat if u got a small head, We hv veterans here that see thro that anytime.

Worst of all, u expect to be rewarded n u r rewarded but in the wrong direction.
Be humble goes a long way.
Just let u know I hv not zapped anyone including u yet.