View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster (C)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Malaysia Cup/ League

If the main point of rejoining the M league is to allow our under-23 squad to get a good footballing education, then I think we achieve that in this first match. We squandered a lot of chances, have no idea on how to slow down the game and retain possession, don't even know how to pretend we have cramps to waste time to see the first half out with a 1 goal lead. We will get better, I feel. The Singapore Sports School is working wonders for us. I think a lot of the youngsters have been playing together since Sec 1.

Agu Casmir is lacking match fitness. He is strong on the ball but doesn't seem to have much pace. Wonder what happened to Nor Alam Shah... that guy is a fantastic striker and point man. Bad temper though. Shahril Ishak is disappointing. I think we need 1 more striker to support Agu and capitalise on his knock-downs. No matter the result, this match is still much better than any S-league matches.

So those who bought Kelantan to win would have won $1.93? Kedah will be interesting for Sundram... Sort of a home-coming for him.